Students who are planning to go abroad in the first half of 2022 have the chance to apply for a scholarship out of the PROMOS program. The application portal is open until 30th September 2021.
Projects eligible for assistance are:
- study trips for students (1 – 6 months, outside Erasmus+ programme countries)
- students’ visits abroad in order to prepare their graduation theses (1 – 6 months)
- internships for students (6 weeks to 6 months, outside Erasmus+ programme countries)
- language courses for students and doctoral candidates (3 weeks to 6 months)
- specialist seminars and training courses for students and doctoral candidates (5 days to 6 weeks; e.g. summer schools)
For more information, please refer to our website: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/164293.html -> Please see the “Internationalisation priorities” of our faculty to estimate if your project has the chance to get financial support. Only 25 – 30 % of the applications will get granted.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Patrick Lajoie at the International Office University of Göttingen.